isolated isolated

nice

kind of creepy. some of the changes in the tune, if you can call it that, are a little iffy, and the whole thing could be taken up a fifth or so, but other than that it's great. i love the reverb with the chords too.

snayk responds:

Thanks for the review.

Beginner's Luck Beginner's Luck

make more

kind of repetitive, the builds kind of slow. the cymbals a little out of place. the chord change is nice though.

Goth1337 responds:

True, the build is slow, and is repetitive. I purposely made it that way, however. I have seen music that takes a LONG buildup, and people give awesome reviews. The cymbals ARE out of place, that was a complete moronic accident. I appreciate how you like the change of chord.

Thanks for the review!

Piano LooP!!! Piano LooP!!!

ummmm

needs something coherent. as it is, there's just no reason to listen. and the bass note.

Goth1337 responds:

Yeah, I realize. I fixed the bass note and sending it in soon. I honestly consider it as a loop for an annoying frustrating puzzle game, but whatever.

Thansk for the review!

=Dorvidras= Cool It [Preview] =Dorvidras= Cool It [Preview]

groovy

the intro had me a little worried, but when the band came in.... wow. got a little boring near the end. try featuring the strings a bit.

(skyline) (skyline)

Good dancing music

The voicing was a little weird somewhere in there, but if i ever absolutely need something to dance to for a few minutes, this is it. even during the parts with a backbeat, it just makes you want to bob up and down with an overenthusiastic grin on your face.